Monday, December 23, 2013

Oyin Handmade's Honey Hemp is my all time favorite conditioner! It always leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized! I use it as a base for my deep conditioning mixes and as a leave-in. I love that is multi-purpose and that most of the ingredients are all natural. This is my staple conditioner and I will never ever search for another one again. In fact, this is the only product I use that is made specifically for hair.

I like how they hung the cheese cloth
I like how they hung the cheese cloth

Download whole gallery
Handmade earrings
Handmade earrings

Download whole gallery
Oyin Handmade's Honey Hemp is my all time favorite conditioner! It always leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized! I use it as a base for my deep conditioning mixes and as a leave-in. I love that is multi-purpose and that most of the ingredients are all natural. This is my staple conditioner and I will never ever search for another one again. In fact, this is the only product I use that is made specifically for hair.
Oyin Handmade's Honey Hemp is my all time favorite conditioner! It always leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized! I use it as a base for my deep conditioning mixes and as a leave-in. I love that is multi-purpose and that most of the ingredients are all natural. This is my staple conditioner and I will never ever search for another one again. In fact, this is the only product I use that is made specifically for hair.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment