Monday, December 23, 2013

No, there isn't a wedding in my future (not that I am actively involved with anyway). These handmade invites were just too pretty not to pin. Inspiration for a card of a different type? Absolutely!

highlights
highlights

Download whole gallery
Bookcase from Home Depot.
Bookcase from Home Depot.

Download whole gallery
No, there isn't a wedding in my future (not that I am actively involved with anyway). These handmade invites were just too pretty not to pin. Inspiration for a card of a different type? Absolutely!
No, there isn't a wedding in my future (not that I am actively involved with anyway).  These handmade invites were just too pretty not to pin.  Inspiration for a card of a different type? Absolutely!

Download whole gallery
Kurt Cobain. Snap your fingers people
Kurt Cobain. Snap your fingers people

Download whole gallery
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment