Sunday, December 22, 2013

just like Mary Poppins, I think it's so much easier to get chores done when you make it a game. Though I really wish you could really just snap your fingers and stuff would magically put itself away! Just imagine how clean my house would always be! We play games all the time to get toy pick-up and other chores done but these are the ones we use over and over again and are my kids' (8,4,3 and 1 yrs) favorites.

Handmade Paper Flowers Created by: More Paper Than Shoes
Handmade Paper Flowers  Created by: More Paper Than Shoes

Download whole gallery
just like Mary Poppins, I think it's so much easier to get chores done when you make it a game. Though I really wish you could really just snap your fingers and stuff would magically put itself away! Just imagine how clean my house would always be! We play games all the time to get toy pick-up and other chores done but these are the ones we use over and over again and are my kids' (8,4,3 and 1 yrs) favorites.
just like Mary Poppins, I think it's so much easier to get chores done when you make it a game. Though I really wish you could really just snap your fingers and stuff would magically put itself away! Just imagine how clean my house would always be! We play games all the time to get toy pick-up and other chores done but these are the ones we use over and over again and are my kids' (8,4,3 and 1 yrs) favorites.

Download whole gallery
DIY Updo Hair Style Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
DIY Updo Hair Style Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

Download whole gallery
Homemade Non-Toxic Liquid Hand Soap I think with the right choice of bar soup, this could be used as a general all-around detergent/cleanser. Works well as a laundry detergent...
Homemade Non-Toxic Liquid Hand Soap I think with the right choice of bar soup, this could be used as a general all-around detergent/cleanser.  Works well as a laundry detergent...

Download whole gallery
Pink ribbon handmade card
Pink ribbon handmade card

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment