Saturday, December 21, 2013

I've done this to all my shorts - inserting extra fabric in the sides - since I have a smallish waist and huge thighs. I like this kind of material though - gotta try it next summer.

funny-gangnam-style-usb-drives
funny-gangnam-style-usb-drives

Download whole gallery
We had tacos on handmade tortillas at Maxwell Market.
We had tacos on handmade tortillas at Maxwell Market.

Download whole gallery
French braid with bun
French braid with bun

Download whole gallery
Oyin Handmade
Oyin Handmade

Download whole gallery
I've done this to all my shorts - inserting extra fabric in the sides - since I have a smallish waist and huge thighs. I like this kind of material though - gotta try it next summer.
I've done this to all my shorts - inserting extra fabric in the sides - since I have a smallish waist and huge thighs. I like this kind of material though - gotta try it next summer.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment