Sunday, December 22, 2013

DIY personalized coffee mugs- Decorate away with permanent marker, then bake it for 30 mins at 180 deg C. Allow to cool completely before using or washing. Hand washing is fine, but putting through the diswasher may remove the design.

Custom Handmade Fabric Flowers – Set of 3
Custom Handmade Fabric Flowers – Set of 3

Download whole gallery
DIY personalized coffee mugs- Decorate away with permanent marker, then bake it for 30 mins at 180 deg C. Allow to cool completely before using or washing. Hand washing is fine, but putting through the diswasher may remove the design.
DIY personalized coffee mugs- Decorate away with permanent marker, then bake it for 30 mins at 180 deg C. Allow to cool completely before using or washing. Hand washing is fine, but putting through the diswasher may remove the design.

Download whole gallery
I got the $$$.... just need the time to go in and it get it done. I like this multi-tone look. But, what looks good on picture doesn't always look good in person...I'm so-so right now on deciding...
I got the $$$.... just need the time to go in and it get it done. I like this multi-tone look. But, what looks good on picture doesn't always look good in person...I'm so-so right now on deciding...

Download whole gallery
Success is my only option, failure is not.
Success is my only option, failure is not.

Download whole gallery
Art Fashion Food: Caramel covered marshmallows
Art Fashion Food: Caramel covered marshmallows

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment