Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Aqua Lime Handmade Liquid Soap - A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps. The intense energy of water combined with raw lime give you the ultimate summertime/anytime gratification of this bold uni-sex blend...WOW!!!

Handmade card "blue" - clever use of dsp!
Handmade card "blue" - clever use of dsp!

Download whole gallery
Aqua Lime Handmade Liquid Soap - A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps. The intense energy of water combined with raw lime give you the ultimate summertime/anytime gratification of this bold uni-sex blend...WOW!!!
Aqua Lime Handmade Liquid Soap - A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps.     The intense energy of water combined with raw lime give you the ultimate summertime/anytime gratification of this bold uni-sex blend...WOW!!!

Download whole gallery
Rose Quartz Earrings in Sterling Silver, Pink Gemstone, Handmade Jewelry
Rose Quartz Earrings in Sterling Silver, Pink Gemstone, Handmade Jewelry

Download whole gallery
Creep Radiohead
Creep Radiohead

Download whole gallery
Easy, rustic, handmade ravioli
Easy, rustic, handmade ravioli

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment